Reliance, Disney Merger Closes In

2023 • 7min • News • Business


Published On: December 12, 2023 - Reliance and Disney move ahead with merger plans as companies are in process of finalising details of the non-binding term sheet. Reliance is likely to emerge as a bigger shareholder of the merged entity with around 51%, while Disney may hold the remaining 49%. Both the companies are also likely to infuse $1.5 billion in the combined entity.