Reliance, Disney Sign Non-Binding Agreement

2023 • 4min • News • Business


Published On: December 26, 2023 - Reliance, Disney India sign non-binding agreement for merger. Merger agreement indicates more power to Reliance Group. Reliance to hold 51% through a combination of shares and cash, with Disney holding the remaining 49 percent. The deal is likely to be completed by February, with Reliance aiming to finish the process by the end of January, subject to regulatory approvals.